Case Study – Aubrey from Nova Scotia – Dental Bridges
In this case, the patient came to Smiles Peru with the following characteristics:
- Teeth of irregular shape and form
- Irregular superior and inferior gum line
- Loss of vertical dimension and missing teeth
The course of treatment included the following:
- Digital Smile Design
- Gum outline surgery superior and inferior
- Superior and inferior CEREC zirconio crowns and bridge
- Bite stabilization with posterior removable denture
This treatment was carried out over a period of one week. Thanks to Aubrey for allowing us to use his photos.
Please contact us to see what our experts in CEREC CAD/CAM can do for you!